Enclosed and Open Trailers by Mirage/TNT
As the weather slowly cools, and the leaves begin to fall, many winter enthusiasts look to the mountaintops for the very first snowfall.
It has been a full year since the sleds have been fired up with riders hitting the trails. Snowmobile riders, both veteran and novice, are ready to “hit it again”. Many riders will purchase new sleds, trailers, and gear if this year’s Snow Shows are any indication. Mirage Enterprises has sent their Sales Representatives to assist dealers in local venues from Canada to Colorado, Washington , Utah and Idaho. Here are just a few of the reasons Mirage is perceived to be the industry leader:
- The 30k BTU forced air heater ducted into the helmet AND glove/boot drying compartment.
- The 38 Gal Fuel Station with new timer shut off safety switch and outside gauge panel.
- Optional Stainless Steel work table and bench.
- Mirage’s exclusive 72” front ramp opening.
- The Poly-Quad laminated decking on floor and ramps.
- Our front mounted LP tanks with cover.
- New this season, white lightweight fiberglass interior side panels.
- Also new this season, optional exterior mounted LP BBQ plumbed for quick connect.
- Number One Reason: The willingness of Mirage to customize features; most other manufacturers refuse to consider any type of customization.
Our view of the 2011 Snow Season? It looks to be pretty darn good, despite the sluggish (but increasing!) economy. Buyers are actively gearing up for their excursions to the SNOW and Mirage wants to be right there with them.
Bill Boyles has been actively involved with the trailer manufacturing industry fo over 39 years and is currently employed by Mirage Enterprises in Nampa, Idaho